Option #2: PowerPoint presentation
Select one of the following ethical issues in healthcare from the following choices:
- Gender selection in human embryos
- Stem cell transplants
- Foregoing curative medical treatment due to religious beliefs
- Futility of care
- Abortion after six months
select Internet sources to conduct research on your chosen topic. Based on your research, provide the history of the issue from a legal, ethical, and moral perspective. In your presentation address the following questions:
- Do the consequences of actions always direct what is morally required?
- What should happen when two principles come into conflict? For example, should patient autonomy be considered more important than beneficence? Defend your position.
- Are moral and ethically rules always binding, or are they only guidelines to be assessed in each case? Defend your position.
Your PowerPoint presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Be twelve to fifteen slides in length, not including the cover or reference slides
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of eight scholarly references – four of these references must be from outside sources and four may be from course readings, lectures, and textbooks. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Include detailed speaker’s notes throughout the presentation
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]