PSYC 2005, APA FORMAT, REFERENCES NEEDED
The assignment (2–to 3 pages):
- Briefly describe the “event” you selected.
- Then describe one example of prosocial or helping behavior and one example of antisocial or negative behavior in groups related to the event.
- Analyze the people’s prosocial behaviors using the theories, concepts, and perspectives presented in the text:
- The evolutionary perspective
- The sociocultural perspective
- The learning perspective
- The decision-making perspective
- The Attribution Theory
- The negative-state model
- Motives for helping
- Concepts related to bystander intervention
- Explain the possible or likely characteristics of those who helped in your example as well as the probable characteristics of those who demonstrated negative behavior.
- Explain any aspects of the event itself that influence/elicit prosocial and antisocial behavior.
- Explain the role, if any, of culture in the prosocial and antisocial behaviors displayed.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.