Case Analysis: Systems Acquisition
Review each of the following video cases:
- Health IT Success Story: Portal Enhances Patient-Centered Preventative Care (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9knYwhbuss&feature=share&list=PLgYydErB9VCc_Wc804kKCEtK4tjpU3kc3 )
- Health IT Success Story: Using IT to Fight Care Fragmentation ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP4iRjCMsk8&list=PLgYydErB9VCc_Wc804kKCEtK4tjpU3kc3 )
- Health IT Success: Quality Measures for Interoperable Electronic Health Records (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP4iRjCMsk8&list=PLgYydErB9VCc_Wc804kKCEtK4tjpU3kc3 )
Select one of these cases and address the following questions in your paper:
- Analyze the part the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) plays in health care information systems acquisition.
- Address the major concerns, and provide alternatives to alleviate these concerns.
- Analyze whether or not value was added to health care information systems through acquisition.
- Analyze how the system might advance or devalue patient care delivery.
- Explain whether or not the current system can or should be maintained.
- Explain what the literature states about this type of implementation/acquisition.
- Explain who the gatekeeper(s) are in this type of acquisition.
- Describe how cost is impacted with this system.
- Describe the initial reaction to the system implementation/acquisition.
- Describe whether or not the quality implementation/acquisition impacts your chosen topic for your Final Proposal and Final Presentation. This response needs to be one paragraph in length.
The Case Analysis:
- Must be three to four pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), double-spaced and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources,
- Must document all sources in APA style,
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.