- With a focus on enterprise hardware, software, services, and human capital, list and describe three advantages of green IT.
- Speculate on the role of the CIO in a specific industry (i.e., manufacturing, insurance, higher education, government, and distribution) when implementing green IT. Describe three notable actions that the CIO should engage in and briefly explain how these actions could strategically impact the organization.
- Review the types of project reviews in Chapter 19 of the Lane text on page 189. Compare and contrast the different types of project reviews. Speculate as to which project review would have a more sustainable impact in regard to the evaluation of a project.In your opinion, determine which project review would best serve an enterprise software development project. Explain your answer.
- Explain how ITPM best practices can facilitate process change within an organization. Determine if ITPM would be used differently depending upon the industry in which it was used. Explain your answer.
- Evaluate the four risk-mitigation options and strategies. Give your opinion as to what circumstances would warrant each strategy.
- Explain why any proposed process change requires cost estimating. In your opinion, determine whether or not cost estimating is a critical part of analyzing the feasibility of projects. Support your answer.
- Assess business continuity planning (BCP) as a process that adds business value. Explain the correlation between business value and project cost estimation as they relate to BCP. List and support three business justifications for business value outweighing the possible cost estimation when considering BCP.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.