Investigating Meaningful Teaching Interview
Interview an inclusive classroom teacher and a self-contained classroom teacher. These interviews can be conducted by phone or face-to-face. Ensure that, as a minimum, these basic questions are addressed:
- In your opinion, what is necessary for a meaningful and worthwhile teaching and learning experience? Provide examples.
- How is a meaningful learning experience for students related to the teachers’ philosophies of education?
- Why did you want to become a teacher? Why do you continue to teach?
- What are two or three of your most rewarding teaching experiences? What are two or three of your most challenging?
- What changes would you like to make in teaching? Why?
- How can special and regular education teachers receive support to deal with the challenges described?
Write a 1,500-2,000-word essay in which you clearly summarize the interviews and reflect upon why you want to join the ranks of special educators. What is it about what you learned through your interviews that solidifies your desire to be a special educator? Include your personal mission statement, specific to special education, based on the information you have gathered from this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.