Describing the Sample
Building on your own research topic discussed in Module 2, discuss the following information concerning your sample. Submit your checklists no later than Monday, January 25, 2016.
Remember, this is a process so please make sure to incorporate corrections based on the feedback you received on previous assignments!
- Research Topic:
- Purpose of the Study:
- Overarching Research Question or Theory:
- Specific Research Questions/ Philosophical Underpinnings:
- Methodological Approach and Rational:
- What is the anticipated sample size: How many will be included? How will you determine this number?
- Explain the demographic variables (age, gender, ethnicity, education etc. and how these relate to the study).
- What population does the sample belong to? Ie: What are the general demographic characteristics of the population (students, children, healthy adults, mentally ill adults etc).
- Recruitment: How do you plan to recruit the participants? Will all those recruited be included in the study? Why or why not? What type of sampling procedure will you use?
- Location: Where will the data be collected?
- Discuss potential difficulties you may encounter in recruiting this population and/or discuss your plan on how to access this population.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]