For Prof. Moses Wk 10 (b)
As a researcher, you must understand that the body of knowledge the world uses to reason and analyze phenomena is always changing. There is always a place to improve upon, refine, and add to the knowledge in your discipline. Likewise, your own skills and knowledge follow the same pattern. The skills you have acquired through this course are only the foundation of a very complex field. Even a researcher in the field of statistics knows that being able to identify where one still needs improvement and how to obtain additional skills is an important step towards continuously creating valid, supported information.
To prepare for this Application:
- Assess your progress and skills with quantitative reasoning and analysis. Where do you still need to improve, and what is your plan for improving those skills?
- Consider what role this course has played in helping you determine a dissertation topic approach. Has your original topic and approach changed? Why? How?
- To what extent has using a statistical package informed your understanding of research in general? How has it informed how to read the findings of a research article?
- Think about how this course fits into your residency milestones. Are you on track? Have you registered for your next residency?
- Craft a 1- to 2-page paper in which you assess your progress in quantitative reasoning and analysis. Be sure you have addressed the questions above.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]