For Prof. Moses wk 6
Sampling Strategy and Sample Size for a Quantitative Research Plan
Now that you have considered the impact that sampling strategy and size can have on the quality and reliability of a research study, you must now turn your attention to your own quantitative research plan. You have built your research plan over the past 5 weeks to include proper research design and measurement methods. This week, you add to this plan by deciding what sampling strategy best fits your research.
To prepare for this Application:
- Review Chapter 8, “Sampling and Sample Designs” and Appendix D, “Random Digits” in the course text Research Methods in the Social Sciences.
- Review the handout “Sample Size Analysis for Quantitative Studies” located in the Learning Resources.
- Consider what would be the best sampling strategy for your quantitative research plan. Why have you chosen that strategy?
- What considerations should you be thinking about for your sample size?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the sampling strategy for your research plans?
- Craft a 3-to 5-page paper in which you recommend the sampling strategy and sample size for your quantitative research plan. Include a rationale for why that is the best strategy and size for your plan. Refer to the literature as needed. Use the following as a framework for your paper:
- Size, if known, or approximate/estimated size
- Type of sampling
- How the sample will be drawn
- Sample size and why this was chosen in relation to population size
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]