- Work out each of the problems and post them to the Discussion Area below. You have a number of options for doing this:
- You can work out the problems in the discussion box.
- You can work the problems out in a Word document and attach them to the discussion box.
- You can work the problems out on a piece of paper, scan into an image file, and then attach it to the discussion box.
- Provide a detailed explanation to the class concerning how you solved each problem. Consider the following questions as you prepare your response:
- What steps did you follow to find the solution?
- Did you encounter any difficulties solving the problem?
- If you encountered problems, what resources did you access or use to help you solve this problem?
- What did you need to know or understand to solve the problem?
- What advice can you provide for someone who has difficulties solving similar problems?
Q.1 Growth of Bacteri Escherichia coli. The Bacteria Eschericha coli are commonly found in the human intestines. Suppose that 3000 of the bacteria are present at time = 0. Then under certain condition. t minutes later, the number of bacteria present is
N (t) = 3000(2)t/20
How many bacteria will be present after 10 min? 20mins? 30 mins? 40min? 60 min?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.