PSY104: week 4 discussion post 2
Prior to completing this discussion, please read Module 6 in the textbook and review any relevant Instructor Guidance. Specifically, you can review the interactive media tool illustrating obesity causes and prevention from an ecological perspective in Module 6.
In this discussion, you will utilize this template to create a brochure (or create your own) which addresses the issue of childhood obesity in order to share your continued learning in child development with others.
You will need to be sure to incorporate all of the information in a succinct and straightforward manner while remaining encouraging and positive as you share your expertise with others. Incorporate 3-5 visually appealing images, statistics, or graphs/charts into your brochure to capture the attention of your intended audience.
Your brochure must include the following:
- Analyze how at least 1 of the major themes of development (Health and Well-Being, Family and Parenting, Education, Culture, or Gender) influences the developmental physical, cognitive and psychosocial outcomes related to childhood obesity.
- Address the role of parents and schools in creating this problem. Also, include any other people/entities whom you feel deserve a portion of the blame and why.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques in exploring developmental issues, grounded in child development, in order to explain two practical ways in which we can incorporate change to improve the health of children and families.
- It is important to be able to explain the role of society and community agencies in assisting families in developing the optimum learning and pro-social behavior of children.
- Be cognizant of the issues faced by single-parents, working parents, parents who are overweight/obese themselves, and those with other physical restrictions.
- Provide two resources (one local and one web-based) for those seeking information on health and wellness.
Along with the attachment to your brochure, your discussion post should include references in APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center for any information and resources included in the brochure.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]