brainstorm and comment
use simple english
write a brainstorm post about possible topics for your first essay. Posts should:
- be at least 350 words long.
- Consist of three elements:
- a list of three possible topics you could write about.
- two paragraphs–one for each of the two most likely topics you just listed. Write about what the benefits or drawbacks from writing about those topics might be, what your personal connection/interest in the topics are, and why your audience might like/dislike them.
- one paragraph–choose one of the two topics you just wrote about as the subject for your I-Search essay. Continue writing, including 5-10 research questions you have about it.
Then, comment on two classmates’ posts in around 75-150 words. You need to have at least one piece of advice in your feedback–what problems do you foresee them running into? How might they go about their research? What aspect of their topic do you find most interesting?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.