View the following Films on Demand videos:
- Drug Control in Central Asia
- Crackdown on Corruption
- Child Exposure to Domestic Violence
Choose from the following options in which you will complete your assignment:
- Option 1: Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentation
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Address the following in your presentation:
- Was the content of your video a personal crime, property crime, or policy issue?
- What causal factors were addressed in the video?
- What policy implications or recommendations were provided in the video to address the crime?
- Were budgetary or financial issues discussed in the video? If so, elaborate.
- What future implications were discussed in the video?
- What other content-specific information is relevant to your selected video?
- What basic elements of the crime served as the basis for your selected video?
- What criminological theory or theories best explains the occurrence of this crime or issue?
Perform external research as necessary to support the content of your videosubject matter.
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format yourpresentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation assignment.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines and submit both portions to your facilitator.
Will provide material after hand shake
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]