Marketing Homework – Megawriter – 3
– i’ve attached the project i did last week and you submitted the unit 1 work to me two weeks ago so you should have it.
MKTG408 Professional Application
You are continuing to work with the same business used in the Units 1 and 2 Individual Projects. In the U2 IP, you began developing ideas for a new campaign. This week you will begin writing a creative brief.
Part 1: Background Analysis
Based on your U1 situation analysis, analyze critical issues facing the company that could be addressed in an IMC campaign.
- List and analyze the top 3 critical issues.
- Determine what issue must be addressed in this new campaign.
It is necessary to back up your decisions with theory from the text or expert advice and real-world information from professional or scholarly sources in the AIU library. This section of the paper should be 2 pages in length and uses research from the text and articles in the library’s full-text databases.
Part 2: Creative Brief
- Communication objectives: Specify the communication objective(s) for this campaign
- Target market: Identify the segment(s) you will target with this campaign
- Major selling idea: What’s the single most important thing to communicate to achieve the objective?
- Key benefits: Explain why the target market should believe the major selling idea
This section of the paper should be 3 pages in length and uses research from the text to back up choices.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 5 pages in length, starting with a brief 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 8–10 pages in length