Scholar-Practitioner Project (15 pages, excluding title page and references):
- Introduction: Summarize the community and the health issue as identified . If you did not create one, you may write your own summary based on an assessment posted by the New York State Department of Health a.
- Describe the primary health issue in the community and the type of evidence-based solution or intervention needed in that community.
- Synthesize the data that support the need for intervention.
- State concisely one or more possible theories that might guide the intervention, and explain why you chose that theory(es).
- State the key objectives of the intervention and how they link to the theory(ies) or parts of the theory(es).
- Explain how the theories could drive the intervention. Which elements of the theories work well and which do not apply to your intervention?
- Compare the chosen theory(es) with two other theories, and explain why certain elements or entire theories were rejected.
- Describe strengths and weaknesses of the theory(es) you chose.
- Describe how you might apply the theory(es) using other theory-based examples from the literature of interventions for this public health issue.
- If appropriate, could your study use a conceptual framework? If so, briefly explain how this conceptual framework could fit with your intervention.
- Provide a brief summary of your Scholar-Practitioner Project.
- 15 pages and 8 references within past five years.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.