The student will design a comprehensive Security Plan for:
1. A local public library. If the library is contained within another building or structure, then the Security Plan should address the structure in general, and the library in particular as the security target.
2. A full-service grocery store. Acceptable: national/regional food store chain (e.g., Giant, Kroger, Win-Dixie, military base commissary, etc.) Not acceptable: local mini-mart (e.g., 7-Eleven, Wa-Wa, Highs, etc.)
3. A full-service department store. Acceptable: national/regional department store (e.g., Macys, Sears, Wal-Mart, military base PX,etc.)
4. A full-service hardware store. Acceptable: national/regional chain hardware/lumber retailer (e.g., Lowes, Home Depot, 84 Lumber, military base PX, etc.)
Write a 1,600 (minimum) to 2.000 (maximum) word report that addresses the issues and problems listed. References must include the text and at least three (3) external (not class instructional material) scholarly sources that support the points made in the report.
Address the following general topic areas:
• Physical plant intrusion (e.g., burglary)
• Property damage, interior and exterior (e.g., vandalism, theft, etc.)
• Personal security (e.g., assault, personal property loss/damage, etc.)
• Information/records security
• Emergency planning and response
• OSHA standards and violations
• Hiring practices
• Training practices
• Legal issues unique to the site
• Recommended policies and procedures (topics only)
You must also apply the risk management principles, namely identification of assets, identification of risks or threats, assessment of probability of individual threat occurrence and the criticality of those threats.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.